Information regarding Indonesian Visa Options
This information is taken from Indonesian Immigration website at http://www.imigrasi.go.id/index.php/en/public-services/visit-visa
Foreigners that are planning to visit Indonesia for Holiday, Family, Social, Cultural, Business purposes such as:
- Art Dan Cultural; Governmental Visit; Non-commercial Sport Activity
- Short Course
- Short Training
- Giving Consultation And Training In Implementing Technological Innovation On Industry To Improve Indonesian Industrial Product Design Quality
- And Foreign Marketing
- Working In A Very Urgent Matters
- Journalistic (with Approval By Minister Of Foreign Affairs)
- Non-commercial Movie Making (with Approval By Minister Of Foreign Affairs)
- Business Meeting
- Buying Goods Or Products
- Giving Lecture Or Following Seminars
- Participating On International Exhibition
- Attend Meeting Held By Head Office Or Branch Office In Indonesia
- Quality Control
- Inspection To A Branch Office In Indonesia
- Foreign Workers On Probation
- Transit, And Join A Transportation Mode In Indonesia.
May choose one of these visa:.
1) VISA ON ARRIVAL
Foreigners can apply this visa upon arrival in Indonesia, if the nationality included on visa on arrival countries list.
A holder of Visit Visa on Arrival is given 30 days stay and can be extended in Immigration Office for 1 (one) time, to have another 30 days stay.
=== OR ===
2) VISIT VISA
Foreigners can apply visit visa in Indonesian Embassy or Consulates, or the guarantor could apply to the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Visit Visa is issued in Indonesian Embassy or Consulates.
Note: please check procedure tab for visit visa application procedures.
A holder of Visit Visa is given up-to 60 days stay and can be extended in Immigration Office for 5 (five) time, each extension will be given another 30 days stay.
Foreigners that travel frequently to Indonesia for Family, Business, and Governmental visit purposes may choose this type of visa:
3) MULTIPLE VISIT VISA
Multiple Visit Visa is issued in Indonesian Embassy or Consulates.
Note : please check procedure tab for multiple visa application procedures .
Multiple Visit Visa validity is one year, a holder of multiple visit visa is given up-to 60 days stay each visit and can’t be extended.
For more information, please call BIAMC reception desk at +62 21 2978 3078, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you could also contact the Indonesian immigration office directly at the following address:
Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said Kav.X-6 Nomor 8, Kuningan-Jakarta Selatan
Phone: (+6221) 5225029/ 5225028