Why you should join
Our promise to you: thanks to tailor-made career advice and immediately implementable career skills at our workshops will give you greater benefits than you enjoy with any other membership related to ADR.
At the BIAMC, we believe in investing in your future, from an early age. Whether you want to pursue a successful career in international dispute resolution, learn more about means to resolve disputes internationally or learn more on how to progress your career in the field of law by acquiring several career-specific skills: BIAMC Student Membership will support you for all of these goals – and much more. Become a Student Member now!
What will you get
- Benefit from free admission for up to two lectures on alternative dispute resolution/year
- Benefit from free admission for up to two career development workshops/year
- Benefit from the opportunity to become your university’s BIAMC Student Ambassador
- Hone your advocacy skills by participating in the BIAMC’s Advocacy Skills Competition
- Stay informed about latest trends in the alternative dispute resolution industry through the BIAMC’s newsletters and updates
- Engage with other students and alternative dispute resolution practitioners from Indonesia, South East Asia and generally around the world
How it works
BIAMC Student Membership is open to anyone who is enrolled at a university at the time of application.